Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Stop Inviting Evil

I've listened, watched, and read plenty on all of the 'strange' or 'paranormal' subjects because they are a kind of escape for me. To give you an idea of what I'm talking about let me list a few that I find interesting...Bigfoot, occult, ghosts, Hitler and the Occult, chupacabras, cryptozoology, mind reading, excorcisms, UFOs, aliens, theological debates, time travel, space travel, transhumanism, cloning, the effects of hallucinogenics on society etc. I'm sure I've left a few off of the list but I love that kind of stuff even though 90% of the time I don't believe the people who are selling the ideas. But if just 2% of what they're saying is true, this is a crazy world.


The thing is, even though I find all of this fascinating I'm not going to invite some crazy evil spirit to come wreak havoc on my mental and physical well-being. Here is my point as simply as I can put it without getting too technical and theological (which I will probably have to do at some point). This is just a blog to get some basic messages out and have some fun with the possibility of a Pterodactyl picking up a large jaguar in Venezuela. But, as far as the ghost, aliens, & UFOs goes - from years of experience I've pretty much made my mind up on how this works.

If you think you are talking with your dead Uncle Frank on your Ouija Board, you're not. It's a demonic spirit that will fool you and you're inviting all kinds of other evil into your world. You'll notice after a few sessions that you'll hear voices at night, or see the vision a person in the corner of the room for a split second. Bad things may start to happen to you physically, mentally, or financially. You will see things move from different spots of your house to another. You might see a UFO or have a gray tell you that you're the only hope to save the planet from the evil oil companies - who knows? You might see a freaking Indian dancing in your living room and he tells you that you've built your house on his families' burial ground. It's very weird how getting involved with one thing can start this whole procession of weird happenings. There may be life on another planet but what are the odds that they need to probe your ass 50 times and scare the crap out of you for some kind of strange intergalactic tests?

It doesn't have to be a Ouija Board - It can be Tarot cards, Seances, meetings with other New Agers staring at you until they can see the color of your aura. Maybe even transcendental meditation. There are a lot of portals that open us up into this other dimension where good and evil is in battle. So, next time you hear your guitar playing in the other room and you are the only one home, say a prayer to Jesus and take off that ridiculous shirt (for starters).


No comments:

Post a Comment